Commercial and corporate attorneys in Marbella
Years of experience have taught us to pay the utmost attention to the small details that can decide the future of a company. Our structure allows us to be close to the client and get to know him until we can understand less visible points that are decisive in every company.
We are specialists and a reference in commercial and corporate law, providing continuous legal advice to companies and business associations, attending them in their daily problems, preparing and reviewing their contracts, accompanying them in their business negotiations, making formalities and out-of-court claims, and going to court when necessary in defense of their legitimate rights.
- Incorporation of commercial companies, business associations and other entities.
- Continuous advice to companies and organizations.
- Advice to the management bodies of the companies.
- Attendance at General Meetings and Board of Directors meetings.
- Performance of the post of Secretary and non-Director of the Board of Directors.
- Study and preparation of all types of contracts within the framework of business activity.
- Business negotiations.
- Dunning claims.
- Representation of society's interests in all kinds of extra-judicial and judicial procedures.
- Transfer of shares and social participations.
- Preparation of agreements and deeds for capital increase and reduction, and transformation of companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies. Groups of Companies.
- Business viability studies.
- Negotiations with creditors.
- Family business protocols.
- Defence of minority shareholders' interests: request for audits, challenge of corporate resolutions, exercise of actions of liability of directors.
Trust experienced lawyers like the ones you'll find at Marbella Lawyers