Lawyers Marbella : Commercial law and business consulting
We are specialists and a reference in commercial and corporate law, providing continuous legal advice to companies and business associations, attending them in their daily problems, preparing and reviewing their contracts, accompanying them in their business negotiations, making formalities and out-of-court claims, and going to court when necessary in defense of their legitimate rights.
Incorporation of commercial companies, business associations and other entities.
Continuous advice to companies and organizations.
- Advice to the management bodies of the companies.
- Attendance at General Meetings and Board of Directors meetings.
- Performance of the post of Secretary and non-Director of the Board of Directors.
- Study and preparation of all types of contracts within the framework of business activity.
- Business negotiations.
- Dunning claims.
- Representation of society's interests in all kinds of extra-judicial and judicial procedures.
- Transfer of shares and social participations.
- Preparation of agreements and deeds for capital increase and reduction, and transformation of companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies. Groups of Companies.
- Business viability studies.
- Negotiations with creditors.
- Family business protocols.
- Defence of minority shareholders' interests: request for audits, challenge of corporate resolutions, exercise of actions of liability of directors.
We have extensive experience in insolvency proceedings, in its different aspects: analyzing the economic situation of the company in difficulty, to decide the best option.
a) Preparing and filing in court the application for voluntary insolvency proceedings as a means of guaranteeing the continuity of business activity.
b) And from the creditor's point of view, defending his interests in the insolvency proceedings. The Mercantile Courts also see us as a reference and trust us to exercise the position of Bankruptcy Administrator.
Rely on Lawyers Marbella for all matters related to the management of your company, tax and accounting matters.